Initial Disclosure Document
- Who are we?
- BMG FG (UK) LIMITED t/a Momentum Finance are a vehicle finance broker based in the North West of the UK.
- Our friendly team are on hand to support you within this journey and are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Our aim is to provide you with the best service and to try to obtain the best financial acceptance to fit your circumstance. We work with a panel of lenders in order to help you obtain an acceptance.
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a core part of our culture and we are committed to ensuring you receive a product suitable for your needs and circumstance.
- Contact us
- Should you have any questions prior to making an application, or have any queries during or after your application has been made, you can contact us on the following information –
T: 0330 202 1202
P: Momentum Finance, 4th Floor, Kingsgate, Wellington Road North, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 1LW
- Momentum Finance is a trading name of BMG FG (UK) LIMITED, a firm registered within England and Wales, company number 12382512.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’), under FRN 928674 .
- We act as a credit broker, not a lender and work with a panel of lenders to try to obtain you a finance acceptance.
- You will not be charged a fee for using our services; however, we must inform you that we may receive a commission payment from the lender we introduce your information too. This will not impact the rate they provide you.
- We will never provide you with a recommendation or advise you on certain products, however, we or our lenders will provide you with all the information required to assist you in making an informed decision.
- Finance Options
- In order to assist you with obtaining vehicle finance, your details will be passed over to lenders with whom we work with.
- Our lending panel, in order to assess your credit worthiness, will check your information with credit reference agencies, and potentially fraud prevention agencies.
- They will also use the information that you have provided us to assist them in assessing your current status and affordability.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee an acceptance and all potential finance is subject to terms and status.
- Before entering into any agreement, you should ensure you have fully read and understood the agreement you are considering entering into.
- We encourage you to take the time to read through any documentation provided, and please do ask any questions you may have.
- It is extremely important that you look into finance options that are suitable for your current (and potential future) financial situation.
- Our team will go over all your details to ensure we have the correct information to pass onto our lenders, who will then try to verify the information. However, please note that evidence of your income may be requested.
- If you are aware or suspect that your financial position will change in the future, you must inform us.
- Your credit rating could be adversely affected if you do not make payments when due.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please do contact us using the contact information above.
- For full information on how we handle complaints, please see our complaints procedure https://momentumfinance.co.uk/complaints-procedure/ .
- Your Information
- In order to process your application, you will need to provide us with some of your personal information. We pride ourselves on handling your information in the most secure and professional way we can.
- Your data will not be processed without your explicit consent for us to do so, therefore if you do not wish for your application to be processed, we kindly ask that this is not submitted.
Our ICO number is ZA766848